5. INTERNATIONAL MUSIC SUMMER COURSE 6-13.09.2020
Violin, Viola, Cello, Piano, Chamber Music
(courses combined with the 3rd International Beethoven Chamber Music Competition)
San Vito di Cadore is a small town in the Dolomites in Northern Italy. Located at an altitude of 1011 meters, 12 kilometers from Cortina d’Ampezzo, one of the most famous tourist centers in Italy.
San Vito is a small and welcoming town, which retains many of the old traditions of alpine villages. In summer it is an ideal place for nature lovers and the perfect, traditional cuisine.
1. Violin course starts
– Saturday September 5 h. 18.00
– Saturday September 12, h.20.30
2. Cost of courses:
-350 € Violin, Cello, Chamber Music
-250 € Viola, Piano (special offer)
– 40 € registration fee
– 4 lessons of 50 minutes
– 3 lessons with the pianist Adam Tomaszewski/Zuzanna Basińska
– opportunities to participate in other lessons
– free-willing participation in a final concert
Fees for your course must be paid in cash the first day of the course.
3. The registration fee of 40 €
(non refundable) should be paid into the account of Associazione Musicale Sanvitese not later than 31/08/2020
4. Lessons will take place at the San Vito di Cadore Music School (Province of Belluno), via Pelmo 2
5. Possibilities of accommodation:
– Apartments for 2-4 people: 25 € per day per person
– B & B (double room with breakfast): 35 € per day per person
– Hotel (double room with breakfast, lunch and dinner): 50 € per day per person
– at one’s own expense.
All accommodation – up to 15 minutes walking distance from music school.
Contact person: Annachiara Belli
Phone: +39.339 509 6337
7. In the application, please include:
– first name and surname
– date and place of birth
– phone and e-mail
– name of school and numbers of years of study
– name of the course in which you wish to participate
– do you need rehearsals with pianist: yes (how many?) / no
– selected accommodation
– data of arrival / departure dates
– confirmation of payment of the entry fee