9. INTERNATIONAL MUSIC MASTERCLASS 12-21.07.2024
Violin, Viola, Cello, Piano, Chamber Music, Physiology of Violin and Viola, Italian lessons for foreigners
San Vito di Cadore is a small town in the Dolomites in Northern Italy. Located at an altitude of 1011 meters, 12 kilometers from Cortina d’Ampezzo, one of the most famous tourist centers in Italy.
San Vito is a small and welcoming town, which retains many of the old traditions of alpine villages. In summer it is an ideal place for nature lovers and the perfect, traditional cuisine.
1. Courses starts
– Friday, July 12 2024, h. 18.00
2. Cost of courses:
– 450 € Violin, Viola, Cello
– 450 € Chamber Music (400 € if you also participate in another course)
– 350 € Piano
– 40 € Physiology of Violin and Viola each lesson – 50 € for a group lesson
– 10 € Italian lessons for foreigners – for lesson
– if two siblings participate in the courses – the fee for one of them is 20% lower
the cost include:
– 50 € registration fee
– 4 lessons of 50 minutes
– 3 rehearsals with collaborative pianist Adam Tomaszewski/Zuzanna Basińska (each additional rehearsel 25 EU)
– opportunities to participate in other lessons
– free-willing participation in a final concert
Fees for your course must be paid in cash the first day of the course.
3. The registration fee (non refundable) of 50 € should be paid into the account of Associazione Musicale Sanvitese not later than 30/6/2023
4. Lessons will take place at the San Vito di Cadore Music School (Province of Belluno), via Pelmo 2.
6. Possibilities of accommodation:
– Apartments for 2-4 people: 40 € per day per person
– B & B (double room with breakfast): 50 € per day per person
– at one’s own expense.
All accommodation – up to 15 minutes walking distance from music school.
Course Director: Annachiara Belli Phone: +39.339 509 6337
7. In the application, please include:
– first name and surname
– date and place of birth
– phone and e-mail
– name of school and numbers of years of study
– name of the course in which you wish to participate
– do you need rehearsals with pianist: yes / no
– selected accommodation
– data of arrival / departure dates
– confirmation of payment of the entry fee